Here are some hints for CCHP clients looking for information about your HOA:

Where can I find information related to the sale or purchase of a home?

If you are selling your house, or thinking of selling, or just want information about your declaration and other governing documents,find your HOA under "Association Websites" on this page. All of the information required by law for disclosure is available to you by using the various menu links on each website. When the sale is ready to close, have your title company fax us a status request, or they can Request Status Letter Here.

Can I sign up to have my dues automatically deducted from my checking account each month?

Yes. Look for the form under "Forms and Disclosures" on your HOA's website, print and fill it out, and submit it with a voided check (copy of a check is fine).

What if my contact information changes?

If your telephone number, email address, or mailing address changes, please inform us in writing using the Owner Information Sheet under "Forms and Disclosures" on your Association's website.

My bank says it needs insurance information from the HOA. Where can I find it?

Insurance information can be found on your HOA's website. Find and click your HOA in the list on the left side of this page.

How do I report maintenance or covenant concerns?

You can call us at (303) 693-2118, or fill out the online form at Contact Us Here. You can also e-mail your manager.

The information is accessible at your convenience, and is provided to you at no additional cost as part of your HOA's management agreement with Cherry Creek HOA Professionals, LLC.

Still have a question? Call us at (303) 693-2118.